My Photo
Name:
Location: washougal, washington, United States

im cool....thats all you need to know

Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!!BUT ALSO WORN OUT!!

so looks like all of you guys (all my favorite people in san diego, cuz youre the only ones who read this pretty much) are going to be in seattle next week and im gonna come visit by any means neccessary!!!!even if that means i have to walk there!!!!oh you know im serious!!!!!lol....
OH I CANT WAIT!!!
today was kind of a trying day for me.... nothing really important happened but i realized alot of stuff that i really need to work on.....God has really been testing my self control and my character lately......I know theres a reason for why things happen and why we have to go though certain things in our lives that eventually make us stronger.....which is what im going through right now.......i just want to be ok........and im getting there..by Gods grace.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home