My Photo
Name:
Location: washougal, washington, United States

im cool....thats all you need to know

Monday, April 17, 2006

well i guess we can throw the routine out the freaking window

so i realized tonight that i dont really have a routine for when i go to bed.....
honestly usually 'normal' people put on pajamas or sweat pants or whatever and brush their teeth and go to the bathroom and then go to bed...
but tonight i was lying in bed fooling around on my computer and i was getting kinda tired so i decided to go to bed....but i couldnt figure out why i was kinda uncomfortable....and then i realized....i still had my jeans on....i seriously was like fully dressed....what an idiot....
and i realized that i dont really have a routine before i go to bed.....i just get in bed and go to sleep....so yah....brushing my teeth might be a good idea...and maybe putting on some type of sleeping clothes.......ya i know.....julianne is a little odd....but im sure you figured that out the day you met me...depending on who is reading this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jael said...

I think we've talked about this B4.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home